Copyright © 2018 Maebilt Construction, LLC
Surf City, North Carolina
One of the oldest custom homebuilder has been thriving in the area
for 20 years. Specializing in superior craftsmanship, attention
to detail and timely completion, Maebilt Construction, on Topsail
Island in Surf City, is a quality residential and commercial builder.
Owners Paul and Joan Dorazio have 40 years in the construction business
and work with both local and out-of-town clients, providing them weekly
e-mails with details and photos of progress.
Doing construction on both Topsail Island and the mainland, Maebilt uses
a CAD system to allow clients to incorporate their own unique layout into
a wide variety of home plans and designs. This system makes each home
they build one of a kind and also makes affordable what might otherwise
be high-dollar options. The best of materials and highly-skilled craftsmen
are used in the construction process, thus insuring an exceptional finished
Our Mission Statement:
- It is the mission of Maebilt Construction to bring the Pride of Craftsmanshp to the homes we build
- Our homes shall reflect the highest form of the builder's art, achieved by using the best of materials placed in the hands of exceptional craftsmen.
- We shall maintain a safe and healthy environment for our employees.
- We shall be a responsible participant in our community.
- We shall treat our customers, employees and vendors with dignity and respect.
- We shall take no shortcuts, accept no substitutes for quality, and exceed our customer's expectations.